19:03
Monday 2 January 2012
"Go Get Out!"

I talked to a friend today.

It saddens me that this friend still doesn't understand the fact why I'm not allowed to go out and meet up with my friends. Apparently it's very hard for some people to understand or even remember why I have to be quarantined like this.

Being quarantined isn't my choice. Being unable to see my friends also isn't my choice.

Being a cancer patient isn't my choice.

It's upsetting that some people think that I'm purposely locking myself up at home because I have low self-esteem about my looks or I'm turning into an anti-social individual.

Super frustrating and annoying indeed.

I know I can't expect everyone to understand my predicament, but can't they at least try to understand?

This friend made me cry.

Honestly, I don't think I'll be talking to this person again anytime soon.

Thanks for ruining my day, 'friend'.

P.S. I made you feel bad on purpose. Didn't see the need to be nice anymore.

2/366.


Photobucket

0 comment(s):
Critique?


                                                   


Hello there! This is still Leonie here! This blog is now my amateur photography/Project 365 blog (more of the latter, though). If you’re looking for my personal blog, click here instead.

If you would like to contact me, click here! Also, do go through the navigations below!

Meanwhile,
enjoy reading the Fool in Frames!

About Portfolio Entries