23:57
Sunday 1 January 2012
Friend or Foe?

This photo was edited using Adobe Photoshop CS3.

Time.

It's an enemy because it certainly waits for no one.

In my case, and only much recently - it's also a friend.

2011 was kind of a rough year for me. My cancer came back, and with that comes more treatments to get me cured. I had to go through a lot. So did my family members.

I lost friends. I gained new ones though.

Frankly, I'm just glad that it's a new year. Even if things still aren't quite going my way.

That aside, the subject of this photo is a pocket watch necklace I got in early 2010. I remember that when I bought it, I was with Lun Hui. We attended the same tuition for Physics, and we went to Plaza Pelangi before that - her to get some stationery; I just went along to get some fresh air, since I had classes all morning before that. Somehow, we were nearly late for class! Thankfully, it was only roll call when we got to our seats.

Those were definitely one of the good old days.

1/366.


Photobucket

0 comment(s):
Critique?


                                                   


Hello there! This is still Leonie here! This blog is now my amateur photography/Project 365 blog (more of the latter, though). If you’re looking for my personal blog, click here instead.

If you would like to contact me, click here! Also, do go through the navigations below!

Meanwhile,
enjoy reading the Fool in Frames!

About Portfolio Entries